TRENTON POLICE MUSEUM
- ONLINE -
Trenton Police Division
|founded December 29, 1792|
Greetings, and welcome to the "On-line" Trenton Police Division Museum. The
Trenton Police Museum is currently located in the basement of Police
Headquarters and is open to individuals and small groups by appointment.
Opened on the bicentennial anniversary of the Department, the museum has
many photographs, log books and equipment used in times long passed.|
The connecting pages have been stocked with a varied array of original
photographs and photographs of items on display at the museum, as well as a
comprehensive history of the Department.
Tips for Viewing the site...
To break out of somebody elses Frames
- Read the text at the tops of the pages, this will allow the images to
- Don't clear your Cache once you start browsing. Some images are re-used
or loaded on other pages without being visible, to speed up their loading.
- Bookmark this page and sign the guest book to receive e-mail about New
exhibits when they are added!
- Best viewed at a screen resolution of 800x600.
- These pages are best viewed with the latest version of
Netscape or Internet Explorer
- Note for the "Speed Surfers": The images begin on the 1880-1899 page,
however the pages will load faster if you start at the 1700's page and
Remember to come back and bring the kids!
Table of Contents
Placed in service on August 25, 1997.
(Just 204 years, 7 months and 26 days after the creation of the Department!)
Persons have ANY materials relating to the history of the
Trenton Police Department, are requested to Click Here.
Direct questions or comments to email@example.com
©1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 by Maurice Crosby Click here for more copyright information